It’s Tuesday the 24th of November and I am stressed . By what ? By thinking about stress .
For what I have learned the best way to handle stress is being aware of it . Try to be conscious why you might feel this way right now , is it school , is it family or friends ? For me right now it is even just thinking about school and all of the things I will have to do . But the stress about thinking about school is making me feel even more uncomfortable overall so I transform this fear in other parts of my life which makes this whole thing even harder . For example : On a stressed and exhausting day the size of my hips might matter more to me than on a relaxed day .
The next step would be to find out what triggers your stress . You might not be able to remove them , but decrease their impact on your day . So now you know you are stressed but what can you change about that ?:
- clean something , make your bed , sort through your old books ,it always helps me to make things look neat and clean , kind of reflecting how you want your inside to look like
- brush your teeth or take a shower , wash your face . A clean canvas to work on .
- drink some water or peppermint tea to hydrate your cells . It will relax you and make you work better .
- write things down , text a friend , write a blog post about it (duh)
- know that stress can be useful and motivation in moderate amounts but that you should not be dictated by it on how you want to use and shape your day
My body cope with stress the easy way : sleep and fear .
It is hard for me not to go to sleep straight away when I get scared or stressed by something , my second instinct is to eat , which sometimes leads to overeating , but I think this one I got under control .
Whatever might stress you , I hope you are aware that you can overcome this feeling and things will get better ! Just keep fighting okay? That’s what I am trying to do ..
Much love ❤